Monday, February 18, 2008

7 days in the slammer...

Luckily not me but my beloved car....

So it will sit for 7 days then be released... what a pain... but if you do the crime you got to do the time right?

Taking the kids and wife along did not help...

It was surprisingly a very smooth and fast process.. they did warn me that if my car stays longer than 7days in the impound that I will be charged AED100 a day... plenty of cars and bikes locked up.. I was surprised that I was allowed to drive my car in and park it...

Why? well according to the traffic dept. i was speeding in a 60kph zone... but the road i was travelling on should not be a 60 kph zone.. in certain sections it even goes down to 40!!! The road i was caught on is the one that runs at the back of the greens past the lakes/emirates hills and the springs on to Al Khail RD... dual road on either side.. i was just at the wrong place when the coppers thought to be sneaky and hide a mobile cam and make a quick buck!!!... Reckon they must catch loads of people on that stretch of rd... pure evil i tell ya!!

yup it sucks...... what to do...?

celavie....


No comments: